Lockheed Martin Material Requirements Planning Team Lead in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team in Greenville, South Carolina as a Material Requirements Planning Lead! Responsibilities assigned to this role include but are not limited to:
• Manages production and non-production parts/commodities as assigned
• Inputs and maintains Material Requirements Planning (MRP) parameters into SAP including material master data
• Provides timely status to management of the status of work in progress, material availability and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed
• Coordinates with Supply Chain stake-holders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine an appropriate time phase plan for procured parts
• Executes processes to ensure that deliverables meet production schedule requirements
• Support interdepartmental activity with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering and Inventory Control to resolve issues in the manufacturing process
• Generates Departmental Process Instructions (DPIs) for management approval and implementation
Utilizes actionable metrics to monitor the overall performance of the MRP organization and identify potential training gaps
• Must be able to analyze, evaluate and react to all issues and concerns that have the potential of adversely affecting the manufacturing schedule
• Collaborates with functional leads or managers to resolve cross-functional issues and develop Standard Process Instructions (SPIs)
• Provides guidance and support to team-members for the purpose of achieving key results
• Manages day‐to‐day work-flow and reports to the MRP manager regarding the completion of work
• Assist with personnel assignments
• Determines priorities for competing resources
• Provides feedback to management concerning overall team-member performance and the health of the organization.
• To be considered for this position you must be a United States citizen
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Discover more about Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Greenville, SC Discover Greenville.
At least 8 years experience in the following skills:
• Experience with Supply Chain management principles
• Experience with the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
• Experience in Microsoft Office Tools to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience in applying lean manufacturing principles
• Experience leading a project or team
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• Experience in an Aerospace production environment
• Proficiency in SAP
• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Self-starter, flexible and capable of managing multiple tasks
• Strong interpersonal/leadership qualities
• Six Sigma Green Belt trained and/or certified
• APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.