Lockheed Martin Liaison Planner in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: This position will be responsible for ensuring success for the following tasks.
- Generate Operatives or Network Orders for production operations
- Process and Maintain Production Change Requests (PCR)
- Maintain Drawing Cabinet
- Ensure all drawings packages are up to date to latest revision
- Maintain Engineering Action Requests (EAR) Pen & Ink changes
- Production Meeting Coverage
- Generating and Monitoring the Holes report, as required
- Ensuring all work cards are accounted for and signed off prior to aircraft delivery
- Releasing Network Orders/Operatives
- Releasing QAR (Quality Action Request)
- Releasing WI's per schedule
- Print Network Orders as required
- Print supporting PDF files for reference
- Maintain Tally
- Operational Risk Management Identification
- Maintain Document Locator Cards
- Inventory Work Cards
- Clear Planning Rejects
- Drawing Cabinet Set-up
- Aircraft Work Document (AWD) & Document Locator Card (DLC) Set-up
- Includes the Work Cards and Discrepancy Reports
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Candidate must have a minimum 2 years' aircraft maintenance, modification, and/or production experience.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience reading and interpreting engineering documents and drawings.
- Experience planning sequence of work
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- Experience with multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing assignments in a variety of cross-functional areas.
The following skills are desired, but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Previous experience writing work instructions (i.e. order of operations)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Extensive user experience with Systems, Applications and Products (SAP)
- Understanding of lead times for manufacturing and production.
- Experience using military technical manuals
- Experience with planning aeronautics assembly programs
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Bill Of Materials (MBOM) structure
- F-16, C-130, C-5, and/or P-3 experience is desirable
- Champion of Culture of Accountability (CoA)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.