PCI Group, Inc. INSERT OPERATOR APPRENTICE in Fort Mill, South Carolina
D SHIFT POSITION
THURSDAY - SATURDAY AND EVERY OTHER SUNDAY
7:00PM - 7:00AM
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL DOES APPLY
SUMMARY: Assist the Inserting Operator in the production of inserted materials in accordance with Standard Work Processes to
ensure that quality expectations are met while also meeting output and efficiency goals.
The Insert Operator Apprentice is responsible for helping the Operator by moving material in and out of the inserting production area in accordance with Standard Work practices.
Responsibilities:Follow Standard Work procedures in order to assist the Operator in the daily production
• Assistant Operator is responsible for:
o Catching (unloading) finished inserted materials
o Staging Envelopes and Inserts
o Loading outer envelopes into the machine
o Assist the Operator in line clearance and stage unused material for return to stock.
o Stage finished product
o Ready and stage upcoming work
• Interact closely with other departments outside of inserting (Pressroom/ Mail Dispatch/ Warehouse/ Shipping/ Technicians).
• Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards.
• Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards, while driving continuous improvements.
• All other tasks as assigned by Lead, Manager, or Senior Management.
• Will comply with all current and future security and compliance requirements