Ingersoll Rand Materials Coordinator in COLUMBIA, South Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary: The Materials Coordinator will perform item enrichment and maintenance for parts.They will help manage design special parts,service parts, and FRU part set ups. They will review and maintain part setup’s and routing in multiple systems to ensure material flow.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure parts are set up and enrichedin a timely manner (use of Windchill)
- Maintain part set up information,templates, and routings (MES, Oracle, Databases, Excel)
- Assist with Kanban databases andmaintenance internal and external
- Maintain standard work related topart set up’s , part templates, and part routings
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- High school diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED) required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years of directly related experience in manufacturing required. Prior experience in leading a team is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ingersoll Rand Values and Core Competencies:
- Willingness to change, flex and learn
- Work Pride
- Customer Focused
- Critical Thinking
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic Computer Skills
- Standard Work Adherence
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: COLUMBIA-South Carolina
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Mar 13, 2019, 8:06:28 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.